Diari Miyot
Home About Twitter Follow Dash


Hopefully Sir Hilmi gave me higher marks!
<

center>website counter code

ARCHIVE

  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  • MY FAMILY MY PARADISE
  • THANKYOU SUNSHINE


  • VISIT MY CLAN

    Bro Hanafi
    Sis Aqilah
    Sis Syahirah
    Sis Syakirah
    Feel free to join me by chat with me :)

    tagboard



    Credits

    © Template design by Miyot

    CELEBRATING EID MUBARAK
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 • 11:43 PM • 0 comments



    Assalammualaikum and hello readers :)

    This entry is meant for 3 weeks ago but because lack of time and internet problem. So i decided to tell you guys how my Eid Mubarak was.

    Okay first, i would like to give a special thank you from the bottom of my heart towards Sir Hilmi because would do this kind of ceremony for MC 111. For me this kind of ceremony is apart of our bonding session for alpha, gamma and tetra. 

    Besides, me myself as a food hunter *evil laugh* the food that they serve are great and very delicious ! Such as like "Kambing Panggang" with their signature souse. I take two plate actually he..he.. So i really enjoy that night with all the food and of course  how we celebrate this Eid Mubarak with our big family :) I am feeling so bless and did enjoy this ceremony and would like to attend more ..hu....hu 

    So feel free to scroll my picture down here. 

    Reunited Big Family 


    Thank you to Allah for this great moment  



    Labels: , ,



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment


    back next