Diari Miyot
Home About Twitter Follow Dash


Hopefully Sir Hilmi gave me higher marks!
<

center>website counter code

ARCHIVE

  • THANKYOU SUNSHINE


  • VISIT MY CLAN

    Bro Hanafi
    Sis Aqilah
    Sis Syahirah
    Sis Syakirah
    Feel free to join me by chat with me :)

    tagboard



    Credits

    © Template design by Miyot

    MY FAMILY MY PARADISE
    Saturday, June 27, 2015 • 11:19 PM • 0 comments



    Assalammualaikum my dear readers :)

    Now 11.16 p.m and i am not sleepy yet. Actually i sleep early everyday but nahh i dont feel sleepy so now i feel like to post something.. so i decide to share my family photo.

     My father is not in the picture as he busy gardening. The girl in blue scarf is my sister, the eldest one, Nur Atikah Binti Mohd Nasir. My mother in purple scarf, Siti Noor Baya Binti Abd Kadir and me, Nur Amira Binti Mohd Nasir in red scarf .  Ohh ya, my youngest brother are not in the picture as if he busy doing his homework *poor him* :P

    So im the second one. 

     If they are fighting each other, i will be their lifesaver. fuhh --, 


    FAMILIES LIKE THE ONE JEWEL THAT CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CHANGE

    Sincerely,
    Miyot

    Labels: , ,



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment


    back next