Diari Miyot
Home About Twitter Follow Dash


Hopefully Sir Hilmi gave me higher marks!
<

center>website counter code

ARCHIVE

  • MY FAMILY MY PARADISE
  • THANKYOU SUNSHINE


  • VISIT MY CLAN

    Bro Hanafi
    Sis Aqilah
    Sis Syahirah
    Sis Syakirah
    Feel free to join me by chat with me :)

    tagboard



    Credits

    © Template design by Miyot

    F.R.I.E.N.D.S
    Sunday, June 28, 2015 • 3:59 PM • 0 comments



    Assalammualaikum readers!


    Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.

    Bismillahirahmanhirrahim. 



    Alhamdulillah as i grown older and older there will always be a human being beside me. Through hard and thin. They always support me when i am no longer have any spirit to survive. When i have problems they are always here push me to face the problems.


     "Every things that happen have a reason, it is not the problem fault. As if you not choose to have problems. It is your choice to face it or to let it smash you"-Unknown

    When my friend are in problems, i let myself help them. Because friend deed is the friend indeed. When i help them in the future insha Allah he/she will help me back. Like in islam we have kifarah. Which means what you give, you’ll get back; either its in a good way or vice versa.
    When Allah s.w.t. love a servant (us), He will test it . And when he tried , whether by reducing disease and so on , God will give patience . In the face of such an attempt , patience is paramount. Those who are patient will be given their reward without measure ( az -Zumar : 10 )
    So, from now on why do not we help our friend as he/she will help ourselves back insha Allah , if Allah wants. :)


    Sincerely,
    Miyot

    Labels: ,



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment


    back next